วันจันทร์ที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

StyleBright!

Photobucket

She must come from outer space...

Photobucket

What a confidence!

Photobucket

I really love that tiny belt wrapping easily around. And the gray just goes so well with brown.
Good excuse for me to search for some good find gray pants since I have loads of brown belts!

Photobucket

I have this exact khaki skirt and I loveeee it! It's ZARA summer 2010 collection.
Very nice fabric and that faux-leather trim is cute. A bit inspired by Celine SS10 though. You think?

Photobucket

These clogs I believe they are Chanel. I have something similar from Jeffery Campbell.
Price is beyond the difference! I'll show the pic of them next time.


Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not quite sure how to call this extinguished Birkins. A customized or a DIY?
It looks kind of like a do it yourself..but..who has guts to do so?!!!??? Must be a very wild person!


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น



ผู้ติดตาม