วันศุกร์ที่ 22 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Catdo: afternoon D.I.Y project



Just come up with some little D.I.Y project
the reason was because I have been searching for some nice looking cardi
nice, means cute and cheap

so, as you may guess..I found zero
was a little upset, everything was just close to what I expect
but nothing could reach my expectation
so I decided to just buy a cheap piece and alter some bits on my own

here is it..





(before)
Forever 21 cardigan
stripy red and navy color combination



my selection of buttons
this set looks like Chanel's Paris-Moscow (pre-fall09) a little
must be from that eagle emblem thing


sew sew sew
take those cheap plastic buttons out
go away!
no plastic is fantastic!!

(after)
ta-dah!


for eco-friendly reason
just keep these useless plastic things
for some further usage
(which who knows what)


Inspiration:












ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น



ผู้ติดตาม