วันอาทิตย์ที่ 10 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Let's Cruise through season's candies!









Chanel Cruise 2010's accessory pieces are so adorable.. a young-yet-elegant feeling that freshen and sweeten your eye just like cotton candy!




A Stripy Chic Tote which is made from the mix of canvas/lambskin and pvc
I dabbled through Chanel Boutique last month and found out that it wa
s sold out (even the price is a little crazy at 95900 THB!)




Chanel Coco Cocoon Reversible Tote in lambskin
the Cocoon series has been out since winter 2009 and still show
up at Cruise.
A lot of cats said it's a MISS, but to me, it's very pretty!



Petite Cocoon, awwwww...baby kitten girl.





Electric Blue Classic Flap
(currently major cat-fight piece)



I really liked Chanel's cashmere scarf (on the left) in navy color, but the price (again) is too ridiculous (fyi. 30000 THB) for me to just wear it for fun
since scarf is not included in my first aid box.
(I live in a so-called tropical country. To be honest, a bbq country more like..
so much sunlight that I could be grilled well done in 5 mins!)
so I feel like wearing scarves make you look so out of
place....
But that's just me, and I don't understand why when I see people wit
h their scarves on,
I think wow, that's gorgeous!!




Man, this is cute! I'm lovin' it!


Transparency is probably one of the Big Things for Summer 2010
Started here at Cruise...
I've seen a lot of nice shoes with transparent materials such as pvc, resin, plexiglass,
acrylic and some clear crystal decoration.
(will be posting on the next blog)


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น



ผู้ติดตาม